DirectAdmin is a feature-rich control panel which combines ease of use with speed and stability for your everyday needs. Due to the nature of design, DirectAdmin uses the least amount of resources out of our commercial control panel lineup. With a simple GUI interface and the ability to customize your applications you will have all the domain, email, reseller functionality you require. DirectAdmin is available on all our hosting packages.
DirectAdmin online demo
* E-Mail Menu - Users can create POP3 accounts, catch-all e-mail addresses, forwarders, mailing lists, autoresponders, and webmail. Filters allow users to block mail by domain, keyword, and size. Adult Filter is also available.
* FTP Menu - Users can create FTP accounts and set directory permissions for each account. Anonymous FTP is also supported.
* DNS Menu - Users can can add and remove records, change MX settings, and anything else that goes with full DNS control.
* Statistics Menu - Users have available every possible statistic about their account. More advanced options and Webalizer are also included.
* FrontPage Extensions - Users can enable or disable Microsoft FrontPage Extensions at any time with the click of a button.
* Subdomains Menu - Users can list, create, delete, and get statistics on subdomains.
* File Manager - A user-friendly and fast alternative to FTP. Includes every feature needed to build and maintain a web site.
* MySQL Databases - Users can easily create, modify, and delete MySQL databases from this menu.
* Site Backup - Using this powerful tool, users can backup and restore only what they want to. For example, account data but not web site files.
* Error Pages - Users can create custom messages and outputs for 401, 403, 404, and 500 error codes.
* Directory Password Protection - Users can password protect any directory with a username and password.
* Advanced Tools - Users can install SSL certificates, view sever information and installed perl modules, set cron jobs, mime types, and apache handlers, and enable site redirection and domain pointers.
* Create / List / Modify Accounts - Account creation, listing, modification, and deletion is done quickly and easily.
* User Packages - Resellers can create predefined account packages using this feature. When creating an account, the reseller simply chooses a package instead of manually setting each account feature.
* Reseller Statistics - Resellers are provided with a complete overview of their total usage. Resellers may also sort data by users to quickly assess the overall situation.
* Message All Users - Resellers can quickly send a message to all their customers by using DirectAdmin's built in ticket support system.
* Import / Manage Skins - With this menu option, resellers can quickly import and apply new skins with the click of a button.
* IP Assignment - Resellers can allocate IP address to their customers by using this menu option.
* System / Services Information - By clicking this feature, resellers have instant access to server status and system information.
* Name Servers - Resellers can create personalized nameservers for their customers from this menu.
* Create / Modify Admins and Resellers - Admins can create resellers or extra admins quickly and easily with this feature.
* Reseller Packages - Admins can create predefined account packages using this feature. When creating an account, the admin simply chooses a package instead of manually setting each account feature.
* Show All Users - This feature allows the admin to quickly view every single account on the system and sort this list in various ways.
* DNS Administration - This feature allows the admin to create, modify, or delete any DNS records on the server.
* IP Manager - This is where the admin sets the IP address available to the server. The admin can also allocate IP address to resellers from this menu.
* System / Services Info - The admin can view, stop, start, and restart services from this menu.
* Complete Usage Statistics - This feature provides the admin with a complete overview of system usage. Exact input and output from the server's Ethernet card is also monitored.
* Licensing / Updates - The admin can view his or her license status and download the latest DirectAdmin security and software upgrades from this menu.
* Integrated Ticket Support System - With DirectAdmin's integrated ticket support system, you'll provide better customer service with less hassle. "You have XX messages waiting" is displayed every time you sign in -- and you can set DirectAdmin to notify you of support requests by e-mail, ensuring that no request will be missed. If you prefer to offer support in a different way, simply turn this feature off.
* Live Updates - Server administrators can click the "licensing / updates" button to view the current license and version status. There is no need to manually download, extract, and install -- DirectAdmin performs all updates automatically.
* Completely Customizable - DirectAdmin is designed to be as unique as your business. Every aspect of the DirectAdmin interface can be changed, and new designs are easily imported through the "skins" menu.
* Automatic Recovery From Crashes - DirectAdmin TaskQueue ensures that all services are up, all of the time. If something crashes, DirectAdmin will attempt to fix the problem by restarting the service. If this fails, DirectAdmin will notify the server administrator immediately.
* All Licenses are Unlimited-Domain Licenses - There is no limit to the amount of domains or user accounts that can be hosted with DirectAdmin.